717 King Street, Suite 200
Alexandria VA 22314
United States of America
Lindsay graduated from University of San Francisco School of Law in 2013 and was admitted to the California Bar the same year. Her practice in California included maritime, Jones Act, and LHWCA litigation. In June 2018, Lindsay successfully orally argued at the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals. Lindsay moved to the DC area in August 2018. Her current practice includes constitutional law, including free speech, due process, and section 1983 cases, as well as Title IX, white collar, and commercial litigation. She has successfully represented many students in internal school investigations and hearings.
Lindsay is a true Hoosier – she grew up in Indianapolis, Indiana and graduated from Indiana University in 2008 with a Bachelor of Arts in English Literature and a minor in Psychology.
While in law school, Lindsay obtained USF’s International and Comparative Law Certificate and completed USF’s abroad program at the Charles University in Prague, Czech Republic and at Trinity College in Dublin, Ireland. Lindsay was the Managing Editor for the USF Maritime Law Journal, Vol. 25 as well as the Founder and President of the USF Admiralty and Maritime Law Society. She also served as the Vice President of the Environmental Law Society.
Lindsay is licensed to practice law in Virginia, California, and Washington, DC as well as in many federal district courts and U.S. courts of appeal around the country.
- Successfully argued in United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- Multiple successful jury awards in state and federal courts, including one judgment in excess of $5 million
- Successfully represented students in Title IX investigations and hearings
- Submission of amicus briefs in support of the 2020 Title IX Regulations
- Presentation to the Office of Civil Rights regarding the 2020 Title IX Regulations
- Washington DC
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the Seventh Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Virginia
- United States District Court for the District of Columbia
- United States District Court for the Northern District of California
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of California
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Wisconsin
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Texas